Companies need to be more proactive much earlier in a woman’s career to retain talent and create a workforce that “works” for all.
Most companies are missing the mark on gender diversity in management and leadership positions.
The flood of women that have left the workforce has created a noticeable drain on the qualified talent pool. An overwhelming majority of these women DO want to return to work.
Companies that put an emphasis on gender engagement and diversity have better financial outcomes and rate better in overall employee satisfaction.
– Janet Krupka, Director of Recruiting, Michelin North America (via UBJ article)
- Connect: to qualified women through direct hires, project based assignments, maternity fill-ins for your staff and return to work programs that fuel your talent pipeline.
- Speak Directly to Women: By highlighting your company culture, employees, mission and commitment within our community. Smart women spend time researching employers.
- Sponsor An Event: Get involved in the community we are creating.
- Invite us to Speak: We speak on a variety of topics relating to the importance of attracting, retaining and engaging women in the workforce.
Ask us about our Return to Work Program we can help source and select highly qualified candidates based on your organization’s needs and put together a unique program that will contribute to your financial objectives, talent pipeline and gender diversity initiatives.
Looking for resources for the new parents in your organization? Ask us about our More Than Time Off customized packages that bring together local experts and new parent essentials to your employees and their growing families.
Want more info? We’d love to hear from you.